The order of publication of materials
in a professional collection of scientific works
“Actual problems of jurisprudence
The editorial board of the collection “Actual problems of law” publishes articles that were not previously published in other editions, and articles that are relevant to the content of the collection of the topic “Actual problems of law”, and executed at a high professional level.
1) Works сan be written in Ukrainian, Russian or English, up to 12 sheets in total.
2) The article’s manuscript should have the following elements:
– section name;
– surname and initials of the author, degree, post;
– article title in ukrainian;
– summary in Ukrainian, Russian or English (3-5 lines);
– the main text of the article;
– references in English.
3) To the editorial board except the written article has to be sent an summary (extended annotation) in English (the summary must contain: the title of the article, the author’s surname and initials, post, place of work, summary of the article, the minimum volume of the annotation is 200 words).
4) The article should contain the following elements:
– problem statement in general and its connection with important scientific or practical tasks;
– analysis of recent researches and publications, in which the solution of the problem which the author describes;
– formation of the goals of the article (statement of the task);
– statement of the main research material with the full justification of the scientific results obtained;
– conclusions of this research and prospects for further exploration in this direction.
5) The article should be typed in Microsoft Word. Fields on all sides – 20 mm. Type – Times New Roman 14 with an interval of 1.5.
The reference to the sources is carried out directly in the text. The square brackets indicate the serial number of the used source , and the comma indicate specific page.
The editorial staff have a right to review, edit, abbreviate and reject articles. The author is responsible for the reliability of facts, statistics and other information. Reprint of journal materials is permitted only with the permission of the author and editorial staff.